Hail Damage and Storm Repair – Serving the Twin Cities and Greater Minnesota
When a Minnesota storm strikes your home, your life is disrupted and all you want to do is get your life – and your home – back to normal.
Iron River Construction can help you get that done. Our experts are trained and equipped to restore your home after high winds, hail damage, tornadoes and other natural disasters. We are a first class company that prides itself on professional crews, superior workmanship, quality building materials, and the expertise needed to ensure your complete satisfaction.
As an experienced, full-service contractor and remodeler, you can be assured that we can handle any home construction project.
After The Storm, A Calming Process
Life’s unexpected events can, unfortunately, include damage to your home. Here in Minnesota, Iron River Construction knows only too well the devastating results that may come as a result of a storm. Whether it’s devastating high winds, damaging hail storms, raging tornados or some other natural disaster, the knowledgeable staff at Iron River are fully equipped to deal with any situation and to be able to help you take the steps to restore your home and to help you return your life back to normal.
Working from a solid foundation of over 15 years of experience, you can trust Iron River to complete any job to your complete satisfaction. Settle for nothing less than perfection in choosing a contractor for your storm and hail damage repairs, by leaving your house in the hands of the expert contractors of Iron River Construction. Using the highest quality products, coupled with unsurpassed workmanship and fully qualified crews, the full-service contractors of Iron River will produce an end-result that you can expect to be the best and to meet your every demand.
Recovering From the Affects of Minnesota storms
The steps to recovering your house from the affects of the Minnesota storms may seem long and somewhat overwhelming, but let the expert team from Iron River Construction lead you through each step one at a time. Using the 10 Point Inspection Process, their professional team will thoroughly check your entire house for any possible damage. The following list reveals the main points of Iron River’s commitment to achieving the best for you and your house in the most convenient time possible.
- A free, no obligation inspection of your home will be conducted by one of Iron River’s expert representatives.
- To simplify the process, one general contractor will handle both your interior and exterior property restoration and remodeling needs.
- Iron River Construction is licensed, bonded and insured.
- Iron River is also a member of the Better Business Bureau and other professional contractor organizations.
- Offering a wide selection of quality materials, there is something perfect for every budget.
- Extensive references are easily and abundantly available.
- Construction is completed in a timely manner and the site will always be cleaned at the conclusion of the project.
- Quality of work is always an absolute guarantee.
- A final, thorough home inspection by an expert will ensure your complete satisfaction.
- Flexible financing options to every client.
In this process, Iron River Construction thoroughly inspects your siding, fascia, soffits, and window trim in addition to inspecting your house for any previous damage. At the end of the process, the inspection team will present you a full report of their investigation, complete with digital photographs and quotes for the cost of repairing the damage.
In the event of a natural disaster touching your life and your house, let Iron River Contractors Company be your first call. Their quality and experience will ensure a thorough job. You may rest assured that any damage caused by a Minnesota storm will be quickly and successfully repaired.
Need Our Storm Repair Services? Let Us Know
Now that you know how we can help with your home’s storm damage and repair needs, we invite you to get started with our process.